Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Day is just 1 week away ~

I know this year has gone by so fast. Now we only have one week to shop, bake, plan, cook and ponder the ideas of what to buy others for Christmas. I've always loved Christmas. I remember growing up in the 1950's. We would buy a fresh tree and decorate our house. Putting up a Nativity. Putting up colored Christmas lights in the living room window. My mom would bake cookies. We'd wrap presents. I still do all of the above now. And I enjoy it just as much now as I did then.
They are great memories.
Remembering what we did or where we went with our families as kids are usually good ones. Remembering that cookie jar that sat on top of your granny's counter. Or your mom's kitchen table. When you get a cookie jar from us you can relive that great homey feeling. A flash back in time. Check out our web site at www.jazzejunque.com if you can't stop in. If you are in the Chicago area stop in at Jazz'e Junque. We are at 3419 N Lincoln Avenue. Under the Brown Line El/Paulina stop. We'll be open every day till Christmas.

No comments: