Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eating Around Town

Superdawg Drive - In
Chicago & Wheeling


This place has been around since the late 1940's. I remember eating here when I was a girl. You drive in a stall in their parking lot and click on the order button. You are then greeted with a "Hi Ya" and they take your order which is made when you order it. So it's fresh. A Car Hop yep they still have the car hop bring your meal out on a tray. You then pay and enjoy your tasty meal. I like the hot dogs the best where you'll get a slice of green tomato on it. Fries are piled high in the Superdawg box. I've tried the burgers, Polish and fish san but go there for the dogs. I felt the Root Beer Float fell short. So I get the Root Beer by itself which is good. Don't forget to tip the car hop!! Inside they have "Super dawg" tee shirts and collectibles. If you like nostalgia check out this place! I give Superdawg a 4 cookie jar review!

No comments: