Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A rainy day in Chicago

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?? Well, I started back in the summer. I'm just about done. I have to shop for the hubby and my newest son-in-law. But I know what I'll be looking at. I like to buy gifts as I see things I know someone will like or maybe love~ And if it's on sale... all the better! This way I can buy more!
I can't believe it's 37 days away from Christmas!
If you are looking for unique gift ideas... check out our fun web site www.jazzejunque.com Don't wait till the last minute ~ Check us out and see our way kool kitchenalia!
We are great packers for your fragile gifts ~ We take Paypal ~ Call us if you have any questions.
Have you seen our tv commercial? Click on the right on the Jazz'e Junque Shop cookie jar for the Youtube link.

No comments: