Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eating Around Town


Roger and I had dinner the other night at Mia Figlia in Edgebrook. The wine list could be larger. But I was able to find a wine to my liking. We started out with the Calamari. It was very good. But the dipping tomato sauce was weak. They brought out warm bread. The server said they bake it fresh. However eat it fast or it gets hard! We both had the Linguini and Pescatore con Finocchio. It was tasty. The service could have been better. We ordered coffee, it was strong. We had to flag a busboy to get it for us. Just as we had to flag down the server for a second glass of wine. When we finally got the wine the server had to smell the glass to make sure it was what my husband ordered. Hmmmmm. The Taramissu was very good, creamy and tasty. I rate this resturant 3
Yes, I'd go back and try the pizza!

No comments: