Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eating Around Town


Dear Franks in the Village Crossing Shopping Center in Niles

This is a very friendly busy place. Since the hubby likes Hot Dogs we decided to try this place. I think we've been here at least five times since June.
They can char your dog or Polish for you. They serve tasty Vienna Beef dogs and Polish. I tried the Turkey burger. I think it was more bread then anything else. So do add onion and whatever else you like. They offer onions, lettuce, pickles, Gardiner, mustard & mayo. At the end of the order you can tell them what you'd like. The mac and cheese is nothing to brag about. Fries and drinks are OK. They have seasoned waffel fries. They look good. I think I'll try them next time. I tried the steak san special. I could take it or leave it. I think the dogs are the best deal in this spot where pictures of people that have eaten here are hanging along with Chicago pictures. There's a large tv hanging near the ceiling it's always had the news on I think. The menu is large. There are salads, baked potatoes, Veggie stir fry on Pita, burgers, chops, desserts and much more. They have a lot of to go orders and many people eat in. We've done both. They have a kids menu too. Yes, I plan to go back.

http://www.jazzejunque.com/

No comments: