Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chicago getting ready for Christmas ~ Macy's ~ The Walnut Room

Macy's Downtown at Christmas is always an exciting time for young and old. My Hubby and I went to lunch the other day. I work seven days a week now till Christmas. So before I started we went to The Walnut Room in Macy's ~
This is an amazing place to visit. It's worth the wait in line. The tree is lite up in it's glory ~ The service is good and the food is excellent! I always have the Lobster Bisque and it is to die for! The Salmon was tasty and the creamy chives mashed potatoes are the BEST!  We shared the Frango Mint Ice  Cream Pie. It was AMAZING! There is a fairy princess that walks and places fairy dust on the tables with children dinning. I asked for a menu but was only given a copy. So I decided to show pictures of this enchanting place. If you come to Chicago this is a must have spot to dine in.
If in Chicago also stop in at Jazz'e Junque 3419 N Lincoln Avenue ~ 773-472-6450 for a trip down memory lane and some of Chicago's BEST Cookie Jars and retro kitchenalia. Visit our Retro Kitchen Museum (phone a head)
Check out our web site at www.jazzejunque.com  We ship UPS and USPS taking Postal Money orders and Paypal.


No comments: