Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eating Around Town

Panda Express ~I have never eaten in a Panda Express before and when I saw one was opening near my house I wanted to try it.  I love Chinese food. Who doesn't? My Hubby and I tried it and we liked it. However the Honey Walnut Shrimp that's been advertised a ton of times on tv was what I really had high hopes for.........It Fell Short. It was cold, too sweet and the walnuts were hard as rocks. Plus you have to pay a buck more for the shrimp dishes. The noodle side dish was tasty. I'd order that for sure next trip. Don't order the Broccoli Beff unless you want 90% Broccoli and 10% Beef. This was good but..... I wanted a bit more of the beef. The Spring rolls were tiny, you get two. They were OK. Nothing to write home about. The Kung Pao Chicken was tasty. For fast food Chinese this is good. We will go back and try some of the other dishes.


No comments: